top of page
While Staying in the Math
All pilgrims staying in the Math that desire to obtain maximum spiritual benefit while residing in the Dham are requested to observe the behavior befitting a sadhaka. Thus, the following activities are strictly prohibited on the Math property.
* Smoking, drinking alcohol, chewing pan/tobacco, or drinking tea.
* Eating meat, fish, eggs, onion or garlic.
* Playing cards or gambling.
* Playing loud non-devotional music.
* Irreligious relationships between men/women or boys/girls.
* Shouting, arguing, or otherwise creating a disturbance to other guests.
Additionally, guests are kindly requested to:
* Please make use of the waste bins that have been provided.
* Please switch off fans and lights when not in use or when not present in your room.
* Please close water taps when not in use.
bottom of page